Delivery Driver Matamata Post & Rails ITM
The team at Matamata Post & Rails ITM have a position available for a full-time Class 2 Delivery Driver.
We are looking for someone to provide service to a high level, who is physically active, healthy, reliable and are motivated to complete tasks efficiently and safely.
You must hold a minimum of a Class 2 license.
While it would be beneficial to have knowledge of the local area, this is not essential.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm
This role will include:
- Delivery products to site in a timely manner
- Physically unloading products and to an appropriate position on site
- Collect product from suppliers and customers
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Other general duties
- Some heavy lifting will be required.
If you are a quick learner who has a get-the-job-done approach, enjoys being outdoors and has great time management skills this position is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a team environment.
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Please contact Brett on 0274 761 980 or complete the application form below.